Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skinny Body Care Joy Marion

Skinny Fiber Home Business
I am so excited to talk about the Skinny Body Care system.  I tried the Skinny body product a few days ago and am getting good results.   As you know , if you have  been reading my blog that I have had a really hard time losing weight due to emotional eating. I feel that I have con corded my obsession with food and am able to eat when hungry and stop when I  am no longer hungry. The problem is I still eat to many calories.  And since I eat to many calories it takes longer for me to lose the amount of weight I want to lose.  

Recently I stumbled on a product that I decided to try because I wanted to make some money and lose weight. I really did not think the product would work until I saw the ingredients.  It is said that Glucomannan is a fiber that helps you lose weight.  Dr Oz states that Glucomannan is the best Diet pill so I was sold.  I know I can guy it locally but I would love to make money in the process.

I have been using the product for only a few days and it is 6:33pm and I have no hunger pangs like I normally do.  I ate breakfast and a satisfying lunch.  I have two chocolate chip cookies from McDonalds and I have absolutely no desire to eat them.  I am not thinking about what I will eat next.  If you know me you would know I have come a long way.  I will still use the Eat when hungry and stop when I an no longer hungry but I will try Skinny Body Fiber for one month and decide if I will continue or not.  I have no side effects that I am aware of and I am feeling excited about this next journey. Please watch my 5 minute video



No comments:

Post a Comment