Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Still trying the Diets don't work approach

I am still on this journey of eating when hungry and stopping when I'm no longer hungry. It has become a naturally way of eating but the pounds are not falling off like I would like them to. I usually go up and down about 7 pounds which my doctor says is normall. She keeps saying you will have to change  your eating to get results even though my blood pressure is 120 over 80 and my number on the diabetic counter shows 74. I do not want to count calories or count carbs for the rest of my life. I have added more fruit and some vegetables to my diet but I still eat what I want. I want this way of eating  to work so bad that I even incorporated eating portions the size of my fist. I found a bowl at Target that is about the size of my fist. I drink orange juice from a child's sippy cup which is about a little less than cup. I love eating this way but I only wish the pounds would drop off. My mind now thinks like a thin person so I need my body to catch up. Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment