Sunday, October 28, 2012

Skinny Fiber is back

Try Skinny Body Care
I ran into an old friend who I hadn't seen in a year. Last year she introduced me to a product called skinny fiber. It is a network marketing company and I decided to try to loose weight and make money from the company. Skinny fiber is a pill that cleans out your system. I tried it last September or October but I would forget to take the pill so I soon dropped the program because on several websites I listened to them review the product and got the message that the testimonies were stock photos and dr oz suggested a product with the same ingredient, glucomannanwhich is a fiber and is sold in the local health food store. After taking the glucomannan  for the past year on and off and I have not lost any weight  using it. Well anyway, I saw my friend and she actually shrank in size. I was amazed to see her and she says she was now one of the testimonials on the website. I was amazed, so I rejoined the company. She gave me some samples and I have taken them for the last two days and tonight with supprise I have not eaten dinner and I am not hungry. I have been paying close attention to when hunger hits me but tonight I just forgot to eat. Imagine that, I never forget to eat. I can hardly wait to get my own bottle and I will continue to test it along with ttapp and wasting when hungry and stopping when I am no longer hungry. Wow I'm impressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment