Monday, January 30, 2012

Feeling Anxiety and Overwhelmed

Some times I put things off until the last minute. I know deep down that I need to make a business phone call but inside I might be a little fearful of the outcome, but after the call a bit of excited energy goes though my body and I usually don't know where to put the emotions.  It feels good but  the emotion feels to big for me.  For a minute it feels unbearable.   Today I had that feeling and decided to write about it 


Ever had that dread of doing something that you know has to be done and you keep putting it off until you finally make up your mind to do it.  And when you did it, it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be but fear and excitement goes all over your body. That feeling of excited energy flows though your body and for me, its a bit unsettling.  It feels good but its uncomfortable. My first thought is food.  I just didn't want to feel those feelings, and why not.  Because they are uncomfortable I decided to write this post and the feelings finally gently went out of my body. It finally feels good to pay attention to my body. I've eaten my feelings for far to long.  I realize its OK to just feel what ever is going on at this minute.  This minute is all I really have. Thank God 

No comments:

Post a Comment