Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weight Watchers Convert

I've always shot down Weight Watchers because I could never lose more than 10 pounds with the diet. I posted a few hater videos on this blog and now I have to eat my words. Weight Watchers has come up with a points plus program that seems to be quit easy. I started last week during The Biggest Loser promotion. It was easy ti follow with the help of my Vita mix and my Skinny fiber pills (which are made up of fiber). I've lost 4 pounds this week. WhooHoo!

I am still using The Diets Don't Work techniques to lose the weight. It has really saved my life. When I started it about two years ago, I had a hypo thyroid problem and learning to just give myself permission to eat I was able speed up my metabolism and stop taking the thyroid pills. Now I hope I can finish the losing this weight with the help of the Vita Mix blender, Weight Watchers and Skinny Fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment