Thursday, September 13, 2012

TTAPP review

Yesterday was day 4 of the TTAPP workout and I decided to wait until bed time to do the routine. I must say, it was a lot harder to do it after working all day but I did sleep better last night. As I woke up this morning, I found myself making excusses why I didn't want to do the exercise but in the back of my mind I know it actually makes me feel better during the day. After the work out my body feels like it is still moving (if that sounds right). It feels like my body is still in exercise mold.  My knees hurt a little but I know it is because I usually don't move much. I keep thinking about the man in the video who  was able to move his belt buckle 4 holes in three weeks. I still have not measured myself but I will try to make an effort today.
311

No comments:

Post a Comment