Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Garcinia Cambogia review

Ever tried Garcinia Cambogia? I tried it on May 14, 2013 and without changing my diet lost 4 pounds in two weeks. I saw the Dr Oz show and he was talking about Garcinia Cambogia being a miracle pill. His guess stated she gave it to her patients and on average, her patients lost at least 4 pounds a month. I started thinking, it has taken me 4 years to lose 40 pounds which has not returned so if I could lose 4 pounds a month, I could lose 48 pounds in a year. If this were true I could continue to eat when hungry and stop when my hunger goes away and continue to eat what I want, that's icing on the cake and I do love icing.
I started to check the web and found a YouTube video of a woman who was using herself as a testimony to see if this product could really work, and she got great results. Check out her video on mamapanda913 "Where I got my Garcinia Cambogia ?





Mamapanda913- Garcinia Cambogia Extract 3 months photo's http://youtu.be/5wnESukB0PU

No comments:

Post a Comment