Monday, December 7, 2009

Stressed Out?

When you fall back into those old full feelings because of stress, try to do something else. Try jumping rope or if you have COMCAST ON DEMAND turn to the exercise channel. I like Jillian Michaels and I do about 10 minutes of her exercise with her. It gets my heart rate going and my mind thinking. I remember to get hungry again. If this does not work go for a walk or go to the mall and walk if its cold or raining. Do something to get your mind off the problem. Get a journal and write yourself a letter about what ever you are going through. If the problem is something you can fix, then fix it. If its something your can't fix, let time take care. What a difference a day makes. Remember to eat when you're hungry, savor the flavor and stop before you're full

No comments:

Post a Comment