Monday, December 28, 2009

I sure do miss breakfast

While going through this new way of eating I tend to miss breakfast because I am never hungry. I seem to have lost the natural signal for hunger in the morning. Maybe its the coffee I drink every morning. Sometimes it takes a whole 8 hours to get hungry depending on how much I ate the day before. I seem to be missing hunger in the morning. I miss eating breakfast. I miss eating egg omelets on Saturday mornings with my son but since I am never hungry I stop making them. For the last few days I have been eating an extra small breakfast no matter if I was hungry or not. Then it takes about 4 to 5 hours for me to get hungry again. I seem to have more control when eating that next meal. So far this month I have lost 5 pounds eating what ever I want just stopping right before feeling full.

No comments:

Post a Comment