Monday, March 15, 2010

Omega 3

Feeling down, try Omega3 which can be found in pill form or certain fish, like tuna and catfish.
I went to Dr. Oz show.com and read a post by Dr Michael Roizen that talked about sugar cravings which says you could be feeling depressed if you crave sugar. I tested this theory because I always crave sugar. What I learned was he may be right on point. As I eat the sugar, later I feel a little sad. I need to counter act the cravings and I thought of the benefits of Omega 3 fish oils. Since I have been reading more and more about Omega 3 which is in certain kinds fish and flax seed. I have been eating more fish, at least 3 times per week and I no longer feel depressed and the sugar craving do not come to me as much . I love tuna so I eat more tuna salad with crackers plus I add flax seed to my cereal. My hunger is satisfied and I still practicing eating when hungry. I still fall off and over do it sometimes but I just wait for hungry again. I love getting hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment