Friday, March 5, 2010

My desires try to over take me

After work today I had dinner and I ate until content. All hunger pangs are gone so I am sitting there watching TV. Out of the blue comes a thought of the cookies and cream ice cream in the freezer. I'm not hungry but the thought of the ice cream is driving me wild. I told myself, I have two choices, tell myself no and sit there until my desires over take me and I find my butt hanging out of the freezer or do I tell myself you can eat it next time you are hungry? If I wait until hungry my body will know just what to do with it and digested it like it is supposed to. Since I have been waiting to eat when I am hungry, I usually only want to taste it when hunger hits me again. If you have other suggestions please tell me in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment