Monday, March 15, 2010

They say its all about the journey--we'll see

I have been rambling and rambling about losing weight and eating what I want . It has been a long journey and I really thought I was on to something that could help but after 5 1/2 months I have only lost 13 pounds total. I have discovered things about myself that I am really greatful for. I no longer eat for for emotional reasons. I started getting the stress off my body by exercising which is something I usually don't do. I have worked up to 30 minutes on the eliptical machine. I can run up stairs now and I am feeling great but the weight loss is hard to handle. I wait for hunger most of the time but not all the time. I really need some help. I eat a lot of fish now because I heard it makes you feel happier. Still trying intuitive eating and learning a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment