Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wishy Washy

Still working on intuitive eating and it's still hard to put everything into place.  I practice eating when hungry but find myself picking up old habits by trying to eat certain foods.  I still feel like certain foods put weight on you when intuitive  eating says other wise.  I started eating more meat and fruit and I actually lost the weight I had gained back.  I had not been making entries because the weight started to come back on.  When I eat more meat and fruit (even can fruit) I start dropping weight.  I am currently trying to lose 10 pounds.  I was on a candy binge for a while and started to gain,  but I decided I will not buy any more candy.  If it comes my way I may eat some but I will not buy any for one month.  I am down again but I want to lose more than 20 pounds in a year.  I am giving myself until March 2011 to see if I can lose at least 30lbs, if not I may consider the lap band. This has become my online diary. Yesterday was the office Christmas party and I ate only when hungry.  Intuitive eating does work because I only ate 1/2 a piece of cheese cake I had a desire for.  I guess I am entering the Crystallization Stage  of intuitive eating but I am still falling back to diet mode a bit
325 yesterday was 323.8

No comments:

Post a Comment