Sunday, February 13, 2011

Think and get thin

My little card seems to be working.  I am not thinking about food all the time.  I am really excited about this because I am eating exactly what I want,  my numbers from being border-line diabetic are down to 103 and my blood pressure has dropped down from 168 over 90 to 130 over 82 so I am very happy. I finally dropped 4 pounds and that is exciting to me.  Every time I step on the scale I have to reprogram my thoughts to "your getting smaller and smaller everyday even when the scale says I gained.   All of this time I have been entertaining being fat.  My thoughts were of "Boy are you fat" and "your never going to get this weight off" and any negative thoughts being fat.  How this card helped was to remind me of my goal.  Each time I think fat thoughts I changes to slimming thoughts.  I am so happy I am not thinking fat thoughts.  I plan to finish my 30 days and if need be another 30 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment