Sunday, February 27, 2011

The WII and The Biggest Loser

I have auditioned for the biggest loser 2 times and was not choosen, so I brought the Wii Fit which includes a free copy of the biggest loser.  I tried it today and it wore my body out.  My body hurts so good. While playing on the WII you get to go through Challenges and create a fitness profile for yourself just like on The Biggest loser show.  I have signed up to lose 11 pounds in 4 weeks.  This year long journey of getting ready to loose weight is finally here.  I thought I was ready to lose weight when I started this blog but dealing with why I got fat in the first place was not what I expected but thank God I have been delivered from the punishment of being fat in the head, now I expect my body to catch up with my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment