Thursday, March 3, 2011

Putting it all together

Wow,  Its time to get it together and put my money where my mouth is.  I have been figuring  out why I got so fat in the first place and after a year and half I can finally sit in a room with boxes of girl scout cookies and not rip them open and devour whole sleeve or box of cookies. I can finally take one cookie  taste it and not think about them for the rest of the night.  What I have not mentioned was I used to also drink alcoholic beverages like long island ice tea, margaritas and beer at least once a week.  I have lost my taste for alcohol and I was not even trying.  The journey has really changed me for the better. I really must say this blog has helped me because by writing down what I was trying to do I started to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment