Sunday, March 20, 2011

Counting Carbs

I went the to nutritionist yesterday and was told I need to count carbs.  Not the dreaded carbs I thought.  I really don't want to count anything but for my health I guess I will try. (Still counting calories to) So I went to McDonald's and today for the first time in a long time, I wanted pancakes.  The carbs in the 2 pancakes and syrup totaled 54 and my total for every meal is 60.  The eggs were about 8 with cheese.  For me I realize everything is a practice for me. When I started to count the carbs , I thought, here I am on the diet ban wagon but for my health sake I will try.  I do realize for me every change takes practice so even when I mess up I will  try again.   As the saying goes "If at first you don't succeed try try again".

No comments:

Post a Comment