Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wii Fit plus



I love the Wii Fit Plus,  the box came with The biggest loser CD and a fit game CD.  I had so much fun walking the tight rope and the hula hooping but it was really hard work.  The Wii Fit Plus measures your body and weighs you.  The game took me threw a phase and determined my age to be 63 about 21 days ago when my age is 49 but yesterday when I got back on the board, it registered age 40,  I laughed with delight.  I do feel younger.   The game was a blast.  I started the wii 21 days ago and did not look back at it but I did ride my bike every other day for the past two weeks.  Sparkspeople.com also has become a big part of my life.  The site suggest foods for me to eat but I usually change to what I really want to eat and stop at the suggested calorie count.


Wii Fit Plus CD and Biggest Loser CD

No comments:

Post a Comment