Saturday, October 9, 2010

Drink lots of water

When trying to lose weight, drink lots of water.  It will make you fuller when eating and it makes your food digest better.  I try to drink 1/2 my body weight and when I do I get great results.  Just try it, you should see a difference in a matter of two days.  The first day you may look like you have gained a pound (maybe) but the next day it should be gone with outstanding results.  Water helped with my foot problem to.  I was having pangs in the middle of my food and realized I had not  drank much water for  few  days because I just forgot  drink it and the pain disappeared within one day after drinking 1/2 my body weight. When I told some one I was having trouble with my foot, I got the respond of," maybe its arteries" i fee like it was water defiance.  Continue to eat when hungry and stop when your not hungry any more and you should start to feel better and better

No comments:

Post a Comment