Monday, October 4, 2010

Weight Watchers with Intuitive Eating

I love IE and have finally let go of the diet mentality.  I only lost 17 pound since IE and that took me a year, from Oct 2009 to Oct 2010.  that does not seem like a lot but I am smaller than  a year ago and I never felt better. I don't think of food all the time and I eat what ever I want.  I no longer desired a bag of cookies and Doritos now I only eat one or two cookies and a few Doritos and I feel satisfied.  IE takes you through changes and changes the way you feel about food.  I have started to use WW with IE because I could use the a guide line about the portions I am eating.  If I follow my hunger I seem to maintain.  I have only used ww points for the past 3 weeks and I have lost 7 pounds. I do eat more than the allotted points ww give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment