Sunday, October 10, 2010

Loose 52 pounds in 2 1/2 months diet

People are telling me that carbs are no good for me but I remember in biology that everyone needed at at  least 120 grams of carbs per day.  I remember eating the bacon and egg diet that says you can loose 25 lbs in two and a half months.  I tried on several occasions to loose on this diet but would always got depressed because as the diet stated this is a chemical break down diet but all it did was leave me feeling depressed in a chemical induced state of being. Around the afternoon lunch I would feel out of touch of sort and not feel like myself  but I would usually try to continue on the diet and only last until day three, by then,  I was out of control an looking for cake, cookies or chips.  I would feel like I  looked like a drug addict   searching for my next fix and usually would get so irritated  and quit saying I am failure again.  Thank God for this new way of eating. I was missing carbs on this diet but my body knew exactly what it needed. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment