Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Do you think I am just yammering? Please say Hi or tell me what your dreams are.



I look at my life like a small story book. I've had ups where I was so happy that I could hardly contain myself and lows were I couldn't imagine things would get better but they always did. I guess I feel a bit lucky or something. I try to only stay down for a few minutes. Since I started this weight lose journey I've found that when I get down, I will go ahead and embrace it. Going though the difficult times made me the person I am today. I use to run to food to get me through the bad times and I guess I should be thankful the food was there when I really didn't know what to do with the negative feelings. Now if I am mad or hurt I just say it or yell it. I'm so damn mad! I try to wait to be alone when I yell. But mostly I just let myself go all the way into the funk, I feel the pain, and then I try to shake it off. I try to ask myself, can I fix it? If I can fix it, I try to put a plan into motion and fix it, if I can't fix it, I just ask out loud what should I do and wait for the answer. Sometimes I just don't do anything, I just wait for time to take care of any problems. As Forest Gump would say, "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you'll get".


No comments:

Post a Comment